Auckland: Monthly meet at Ellerslie Burgerfuel, 16th March

I am posting this again because it's a good excuse for me to:

1.) get out of working late that night

2.) eat burgerfuel :wink:

So come along on Tuesday 16th March.

Meet in the carpark above Wallis Cycles - go up Hurst St next to Burgerfuel and this carpark is up the ramp on the left.

Meet time 7:30pm.

Ellerslie Burgerfuel

Carpark

Keen to come, but there are a few issues:

I spent ALL of my last bit of money on Toluene/fuel for the ute. I have fuck all fuel in my old beater so I'll have to drive the ute if I come. I got 30 mins sleep last night after epic mission to pick up mate from airport in ute.

So, you bastards should throw a dollar each into a can for a bastard burger for me and I'll provide the toluene.

Ute performance can not be guaranteed today, though. I have an HLA that is not happy so sometimes it runs on 3... it will still do 180 on 3 though LOL

Thoughts? Too tin arse to describe? Or so dedicated to the cause of cars that he deserves a burger for his efforts? :-P

Fred.

Keen to come, but there are a few issues:

I spent ALL of my last bit of money on Toluene/fuel for the ute. I have fuck all fuel in my old beater so I'll have to drive the ute if I come. I got 30 mins sleep last night after epic mission to pick up mate from airport in ute.

So, you bastards should throw a dollar each into a can for a bastard burger for me and I'll provide the toluene.

Ute performance can not be guaranteed today, though. I have an HLA that is not happy so sometimes it runs on 3... it will still do 180 on 3 though LOL

Thoughts? Too tin arse to describe? Or so dedicated to the cause of cars that he deserves a burger for his efforts? :-P

Fred.

If you show up with ute and take me for quick ride i will buy your dinner!

lineup2.jpg

Fred's not online yet. He must have hit such high speeds on the way home that he accidentally travelled back to 1985.

That ute should get some kind of prize for the amount of duct tape and cable ties holding it together. It also featured garden hose and a literal sock filter.. :lol:

edit: look what i found

Well, if that video's online, then look what I found:

http://picasaweb.google.com/oldschool.co.nz/Misc#5449177744736417042

It appears to depict a similar vehicle being devoured by video compression artifacts. :doubt:

Also there are one or two shots of Fred's ute in amongst this mess:

http://picasaweb.google.com/oldschool.co.nz/Misc