Uncle Silvia's 1988 Toyota Hiace Super GL

uncle silvia

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks mint man, straight as by the looks!!

The only suggestion i have is get out the razor blade and shave off the pinstripes/gl, and if you really wanna get creative fill in the number plate recess on the boot door to make it look cleaner. Also Sportmax rims?!!!

So will this now be your room inside the shed?

Sweet ride though man. Have to say, you should have driven two more hours and come to see me. Could have picked up Rob's L28 at the same time. Where's the commitment!?

Hahaha um you should've come visited us while you were already in town? Also I just bought Rob an L28 because I luff him. But he'll take yours too

Yeah, that was stupendously slack but out of my control really.

..uhnd yes, I know he will, I spoke with him just before.

In slightly related news, I saw an E20 Camper down a driveway this morning and thought of you Mr. Silvia. No point investigating further now though.

The factory stripes are sick and filling in the number plate recess is about as gay as taking your bumber of your dx and bogging it up fail. Sport max would look sweet though.

Each to their own on the shaved tail gate, i personally like clean looking cars (e.g shaved door locks, no rear wiper etc).

But unless your Elton John purple pinstripe is gay as fuck (blue one on its own might look ok though)

LOL cheers for the comments guys 8)

Yes this will turn into my room at Riverside while im here...... just gotta build it first lol

The body of the van will not be changed and the stripes are staying (and they are actually red and blue not purple)

I was only gonna remove the stripes if they were peeling off but they are actually spot on and I like them!!

Steels and whitewalls are an option but I have just been given a set of these for free today from a 1988 Toyota Crown which really suit the van! Whitewalls with these???....................... :mrgreen:

29638000002_large.jpg

I am missing 1 centre cap tho if anyone can help me out????

Lush van man!

The factory stripes are sick and filling in the number plate recess is about as gay as taking your bumber of your dx and bogging it up fail. Sport max would look sweet though.

Each to their own on the shaved tail gate, i personally like what ever NZPC and Rota Havic tell me to like. (e.g shaved door locks, modgies, no rear wiper etc).