Blondies New oldskool ride 1hp!!!

blondie

Don't get much more oldschool than a clydesdale! This is Merlin (name at the moment... breeder has to approve any name change and has to start with M or E... ideas?)

merlinfewhoursold.jpg

He is now about 4 months old and is still feeding off his mum up at the breeders stud farm with about 15 other Clydesdales... awesome animals.

xmasetc146.jpg

Although he is a creamy color he is supposed to go quite dark, almost black.

His mum is a North Island Supreme Champion Mare.

merle.jpg

His dad is an ozzy imported champion, staunch as any I've seen, his name says it all, Scania.

BoxValleyScania.jpg

Anyway, Tim said I should chuck this on here for a giggle, his passion is geminis and chevettes, this is my preferred mode of transport! May have some project threads for some rebuilding of carts/carriages sometime in the future!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If his dads name is Scania - then obviously you should be calling him Mack.

brand him with the trucker lady silhouette..

That name is on the list, only thing was Sarah already knows a horse called Mack... Funny you should be the one to bring up branding kkk, his brand is going to be KK... we have no choice if he is branded or not or what it will look like as per breeders regulations. The only choice we get is if the brand is hot or cold... The stud farm is named Kia Kaha, so if/when we show him he will be known as 'Kia Kaha Merlin'

Sweet ride my mate got clyds too there a big unit when fully grown . You say you have to call him something using M or E how bout MR ED :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry had to be said

looking at your BBQ Morrie I reckon chucking wagon wheels on that axle would make a sweet little cart... (idea for us not you...) Bit of finishing along the front, bit of a dash board just to block a kick if it were to ever happen... even have tail lights and indicators! And somewhere to stash your gear (the boot) and a comfy as fuck seat...