Seedy Al's BriggsMX

Seedy Al

haha, so seeing as true notch and that are all about there fa-50's, i felt like im missing out on all the fun

So i am underway with a build

(to be honest i have been planning this for a while)

the challenge, mount a briggs and stratton motor (fuck thank you so much joe, mint engine!) into my shitty free haro BMX

So firstly, the bike. Well, it is a peice of crap with brakes that work fuck all, but it cost the best part of negative nothing, so who can complain

The engine was kindly donated to me by Flange, who will be getting paid back for it, he just doesnt know it yet

it runs abit rough, but after removing the fuel tank and seeing the state of the fuel pick up, im not suprised

So the idea is to mount the engine like anyone would, as far forward as possible, and low also. Im still keen to try and keep the pedals etc so i dont need engine going, but not sure how succesful that will be. plane for drive from engine is to use a v belt set up. Already have a small pully off a villers I have for the engine side, And Steelies (fucken good cunt also, like Joe) has located me a pully off a vacuum pump, which will hopefully be adapted to the crank without to much chaos

Anyway, the begingingiinginignging

The frame (thats right! chrome mother fuckers, take that Jesse James!) is pretty shit, but will be perfect.

P2120172.jpg

the engine, is just awsome, So period not for this bike (unlike your sister, who is peroid all over the floor)

P2120174.jpg

P2120175.jpg

(Check out that sweet zaust!)

then its all about the strip down, Fuel tanks on these are cunts, and ugly , and make it hard to mount in a bike, so that will be relocated to behind seat. problem is carbys mount straight intothem, so I am going to make a fuel bowl out of an old jar, perfect for crashing and smashing petrol all over the ground slash you slash glass into leg is awsome.

the small pully that will be on the engine

P2120176.jpg

After strip down. though will probably need to refit the shroud, depending on how much cooling it does, otherwise if I think I can get away with it will make some sort of braket to mount the pull string

P2120178.jpg

P2120179.jpg

My sweet jarJar Binks. Will need to cut down the fuel pick up, but boohoo

P2120180.jpg

And fianlly A quick mock up of where engine will be located

P2120181.jpg

P2120182.jpg

guess next step is cut out the down tube, and figure out locating of engine and offset

need to get this done before nats, along with all the other shit, but hey

Who doesnt like a challenge.

(your mum does)

Seedy Al