Sgt Jackass's Disgusting Ballade Sports (CRX)

sgtjackass

I am, quite frankly, disgusted in this car. But after I lost my job and became broke i had to find a cheap hack. And cheap it is. Auckland to Palmy for $35 bux, amazing fuel economy. Its raggedly fast but I feel like im in a coffin. My gf refuses to get in it. I dont blame her, it is disgusting and the front guards and bottom of the doors are made of plastic. Basically everything black on the car is plastic. I know how much everyone likes hondas so thought I would post it :rolleyes:

Specs: 1985 Crx Ballade sports

1.6 dohc zc engine 145hp, Manual Box

No real exhaust. 2 1/4 inch, couple of resonators

Aluminium intake pipe, cheap foam Pod

Weighs 800 kg, seats 2

Torsion bar front end, springs rear.

Basically looking into putting it on the track, and using it as a daily until everything is good on the job front.

Cheers

dsc01808er.jpg

dsc01806g.jpg

dsc01805z.jpg

My girls a keeper, meh shes got her own car anyway. or theres the bus. Not sure about the pink and orange bit. Plans are to lower it, upgrade shox and sway bars, strip it, paint it black and use as daily. Might look into tickling the engine a little aswell. Ive just done a road trip in it, so goddam loud almost need ear plugs or something. Maybe I should just roll around with a helmet on. :idea:

Ive been for a ride in one of them, ended in going sideways down the road at aboout 120kmh (slowing down from an off the clock mish) and getting hit in the LH side by a camry, I was in the passenger seat, luckly for me it hit the front guard, sent us spining down the road, camry went up a bank and rolled, slid down the road on its roof. Ahh I have fond memories of CRX's. But yeh, fast little suckers, but they can get a bit of a wiggle on in the rear under heavy braking. Good luck.