Seedy Al's Modern GS130 toyota Crown Wagons

Seedy Al

hey guys

So as stated in other places I picked up a pretty cheap and sweet gs 130 toyota crown wagon,

And I am also buying another one of Camel

So this is my thread for both

So far, where are my pics of the blue

one

gs130-01.jpg

gs130-02.jpg

gs130-03.jpg

gs130-04.jpg

gs130-05.jpg

Scored this sweet Grill with spots for $17 from pic apart

gs130-06.jpg.

So, got it run running due to stuffed starter, Got a replacemnt from pick apart out of a gx-81.

Threw it in and turned the key, fired up straight away, silent as, amazing for a car that has done 466000km.

newt step is to get it a wof, car came of three matched wheels and a space saver, so been trying to arrange legal tires

been a little misson,

triend wheels off van, but they are too possy off set front and back and not enough thread to run spacers, bit of a sigh but oh well, have some other rims up my sleve

gs130-05.jpg

gs130-06.jpg

gs130-07.jpg

gs130-08.jpg

Win

Allan

• 2 weeks later...

So, I borrowed this rim off a friend to finger out what size rims a should be able to fit on my V8 one. this is 18x12 (I think) neg 16 off set

And I must say, i could make it fit with some guard mods of about an inch

Which i am so fucekn keen for

So now i my eyes are peeled

Also

Thew my 17x8 zero offdet american racing wheel on there.

DOESNT SEEM SO EPIC NOW :(

P1010010.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010018.jpg

Allan

It's really hard to judge with it sitting high... as it is I definitely think those american racing wheels look best on it (do you have a set of 4? Can we stick those on the Honda for a laugh one day?) but I think with some slam it would look fucking extreme on those epic wide kind of things!

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, so I finally got a warrent after find a new seat blet at repco, which was the exact same colour as what i had, in the navy spec

Also, have now fitted all the American racing wheels, so thats super lush, just needs to be slammed, so may take the spings out of the gs136 (one I got off Sam) and wack them it, but we will see, either way it needs to happen soon as its rolling Donk Spec primetime

gs13002.jpg

l_de1e12d9bf86706b176b20865b9c7764.jpg

Allan

• 4 years later...

Hah, wow

I really am the most useless of useless at updating threads

So this car has a had a bit of future

Firstly, I did finally get it slammed, and used it a bit, rolling on the American Racing 17's

It went to wag nats with a bunch of girls driving it.

It went to hawkes boes mk2, where it was parked

It went to beach hop when the engine on my Brown Crown ran a bearing as we were just leaving, rolling on some most yuck 19's

It got pink stickered rolling 7 up (It has a dickie seat) on my way to lee's Housing warming in Napier, with a bunch of drunkin boys and girls

And used as a sleeping area when I would go get drunk in Town with Steelies etc

So we had some damn good times

And then I Scored some Falcon Interceptor 15x8's, and sold it.

Sold it to Sorisen, who drove it, and unfortunantly had a bit of the fender bender in the front

Then it got painted Black, and then the trans had a mare, where it got parked up on His front lawn for what must be 3ish years!

Then came the time I needed a wagon, and the glory days of this came to find

So After a look and a chat, its back in my possetion

So yes, a Bit of reassembly was required from the paint job, and yes, trans is a bit iffy, slips in second. I gave it a flush out, and will see if that makes any difference. However, not so sure.

Plus it needed a wof, so I took it to the rookie Wagoneer Alltorque, and boom it had a legit Wof sticker to match its legalness

And yeah, now just working on the few steps required to get it to wag nats

I scored a CB radio off Dadams, so that will be going in,  And I also still have the american racing wheels, SO If I can sus tires in the next few days, they may be reunited.

Anyway, Lots of writing.

have some pics

P1310071.jpg

P1310072.jpg

P3020206.jpg

P6160556.jpg

P6160550.jpg

P6160561.jpg

• 2 weeks later...