mikuni's warming of house - Hamilton 19th of Sept

mikuni

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does a drunk/hobo/homo class as a costume?

I'm coming as YOWZER!!!

also: any musical requests? I'm going to try and mash together some form of acceptable play list that we can just leave on in the background.

ill bring along the worlds shittiest ipod - with even more shitty songs on it since swapmeat...

Dan - I still got "Neverending Story" on it - just for you..

oh shit me, dropping like flys. You cunts all just need to jump in with someone. Will be a cheap weekend!

Me n Seedy, I mean, Seedy and I have 2ish seats spare, leaving Welly at 8am tommorow general direction is via New Plymouth and assorted other stops en route..

wheres everyone staying etc??? , keen to come lack of funds dictate no though :(

ring in sick tommorow Hemi and come up with us - cost will be no more than a normal weekend on the piss... I promise

currently working on it now ... dunno about costume though , or go karting ... ill get back to you by 9pm etc

wheres everyone staying etc??? , keen to come lack of funds dictate no though :(

ring in sick tommorow Hemi and come up with us - cost will be no more than a normal weekend on the piss... I promise

currently working on it now ... dunno about costume though , or go karting ... ill get back to you by 9pm etc

watch/wank at go karting - go in your bithday suit/I will draw one on you in vivid - its pretty much a given you will get naked anyway..