What the funk Happened to Regular Wellingtron meets?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats the one :) luv that car! good to see some true oldschool crankin town occasionally :P as soon as commys done silvia will get parked up and ill be shredding through town in that beast :P

yer> could be keen on this meet, get to know some members, whats the deal? meet up go for beer, hang out etc?

If its shit weather then any pub with a decent car park will do (suggest The Adelaide in Newtown for reasonable parking and open on Sunday with cheap piss), if its good weather I am keen to buy booze from bottlestore gallactica and drink in a park/playground/beach..

Also Mongol you have seen it sober - on the Datsun cruise - not much in the way of looking went on though.. haha

Maybe a garage raid of sorts can be done round Wellys on the following meet - need more time I would think?

have always been keen on meets but my oldschool isnt running, and daily is an s14 :S so no oldschool jammage for me :(

does anyone roll town much? i see a beige/tan/ one of those colours, oldschool wags, that im sure iv seen on here rolling through occasionally, is that someone here?

would be keen to convoy once car is on road keep oldschool together through courtney, farr more impact 8)

yeah could possibly be me - there is a yellow Corona wagz that cruises a bit too..

I have confused this Corona with my car and realised it wasn't me after I furiously waved at myself.. I figured out it was not me, cos I rembered I was in Kitty O Sheas getting drunk, I then joined myself in the pub and got more boozed..

Yeah keen as... Can someone please confirm this is correct..

Sunday 12th July 1pm at the Overseas Passenger Terminal - route and activities to be decided on the day..

Yea, seem to be time thats working for the masses.

so yea, all on for Sunday 12th 1pm

About to go get wasted in a bad way.. see you at 1pm tommorow - with or without a hangover..

(bets anyone? :twisted: )

sounds like a hangover to me :lol:

Just drove passed before and notice theres a rug sale on :doubt: should be sweet tho, we'll just barge our way in :lol: