Hai is this a Honda site?

CaMpylobacter

yooooo....

for a potental project of mine coming up in the near future (not a honda) i want to know if these aree any good.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 256561.htm

fitted to many civic, and i've heard rumours that they do not nned upgrading for vt@k tarbo mobiles, they seem to have a cooling capacity that far exceed their perceived efficiency for such a small unit.

my question is simple.

could I fit this to another vehicle, piping issues aside, and expect it to cool a car around 2litres in capacity, that's running a single core radiator (with pipe type cores) and expect it to stay cool?

No experience with that particular one but I was always impressed with my stock EG radiator, it always cooled really well considering it was tiny. Had friends who used stock radiators on couple of hundred kw turbo motors though by that sort of stage they were considering upgrading.

i guy i work with has a ek civic with a b20b turbo in it and it is running the standard miniture radiator that comes with a base model civic (only 300odd mm long) and is also just running the standard 1.1bar cap and hasnt had a problem with it for the couple of years its been running.

I put a switch in the fan circuit so i could have a heater as the motor just wasnt heating up.

Although the fan was on the ignition so it ran 24/7 cos theres no thermostat in the radiator.

1001240.jpg

Mines a crazy little single core thing with little plastic header tanks.

Will swap it one day. Would make a good W2A IC radiator.

I put a switch in the fan circuit so i could have a heater as the motor just wasnt heating up.

cos theres no thermostat in the radiator.

Why arent you running a thermostat?

Your heater would instantly work a million times better if you did, and the engine temperature would be more stable.

P.S. Corona coupes are awesome 8)

cos theres no thermostat in the radiator.

Why arent you running a thermostat?

Your heater would instantly work a million times better if you did, and the engine temperature would be more stable.

P.S. Corona coupes are awesome 8)

Thermostatic fan switch - as in the one that turns the fans on - doesnt exist in that honda rad.

Still have the mechanical thermostat in there.

With the switch off and such a small radiator I just about have a full heater by the end of the drive way lol.