Dave's S13 from the 80's

karmagedon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck that sucks dude, hope you get a mean payout and can find something awesome. /serious

[jokes]Perhaps a starion with those huge front and rear bumpers or something, tie some tyres to the front and back and paint it hi-vis yellow. Actually you could mount some of those heinous bling rims to the front and back and no one could possibly not see you. [/jokes] :wink:

sweet jebus

2 in a month

karma is out to get you :(

any way im dam sure a freind has a s13 with a blowin ca18det that has coil overs fmic etc for cheap same colour has your crashed one

will be talking to him on sunday so can check if he wants to let it go

and yea you need something with bull bars

mad max styles

same thing happened to me when my laurel got stolen and crashed, got paid out and the only way to get the car back was to buy it from turners where it went to auction, got it back for 380 and took out alarm, sounds etc then stripped it and sold most and made bout 12hundy

buy a hilux with bullbars if you wana be bulletproof, guy backed out in front of me in the supermaket carpark, hit him pretty hard and all it did was break my corner light but made a mess of his car.

Have also hit a chained gate with it and it just broke the hinges off the gate

Hilux+bullbars=good

there was/is a company in the uk that sorts cars out loan for people in your situation

and lush cars too

then rapes the faulting insurance company HARD for the rental fee's

could be a good business venture here if everybody had insurance / see if there is a company doing the same