Karmagedon's LB Lancer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like someone has taken two reclinable bucket seats and stitched them into a seat base and back.

I talked to a upholsterer about stitching 2 seats like that into a front bench seat for my old ute, he had no problem in giving it a go.

However, imo it looks pretty autosalon spec which i'm not a big fan of.

Remove rear seats, less weight, less people to cart around.

haha. had an idea a while back to turn greeny into a track car. stripped interior. Make a cage for it at tech etc. / will just wait and see what happens. save up for a while and when i have some decent coin see what I can play with ( If I dont change my mind before then :? )

Yea you may have more success in measuring the space you have there without the rear seat in and stroll around a wrecker/pick a part for something suitable.

Which also enables you to use the matching front seats from the same car 8)

• 2 weeks later...

took eyes off road. looked back up and saw car infront had stopped. was doing 50 and car was about 5m in front so realised there was nothing I could do. touched brakes, slammed square into the back of the other car. Dude in front saw I was coming so he put the brakes on. His car has hardly any damage to it, mine, is well fucked.

gutted, you got insurance? would be interesting to see how the chassis has held up to the impact, perhaps with new guards, bonnet, front panels it might be salvagable with a bit of a tweak on the chassis straightener?