Sparkle's Datsun 620

Guest Zeb

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute ute.

thanks bro., Im drunk., So I can post in this thread coz its mine. Shit someone C notch that shit for me, and then game on eh. Fuck yeah. So pretty much finished otherwise eh. Bags? Fuck. As a wise man once said "why do you need to go up"

Yeha. So took it down to the beach today. J15 loves sand eh. No probs. No stucky get stucky. Keen for a slightly grumpy J15 eh. Don't lie, you'd all love it. Including you A series lovers, even though you say nah, you're actually keen for the J series. Older, and yeah, stuff. Mean.

DISCUSS THAT.

I have a J15 out of my 1972 521 for sale. It has done about 72000 mile. Around 1000 mile since the rebuild. I rebuilt it the end of last year. I put oversize pistons in, new rings, new valves, 60thou head plane, polished the crank, new bearings, new timing chain, and lots more that I have forgotten. It was a full rebuild. I also have two 4 speed column change gearboxes that can go with it if it goes for a decent price. Its a real good runner, and has alot more up and go than the standard engine.

Make me an offer!

Phone or txt me 0274578978

Ryan

Add J16 crank and a make me happy in the pants cam + other goodies = Win. Offered him $250 and he didn't get back to me... J15 goes better then I thought and drum brakes aren't too bad.

• 2 weeks later...