free dinner and drinks!

Cazza

13th december in hamilton...

have just discovered that our Opus Central Region work-do is being held in hamiltron..all my mates down here are tied up with various events that wknd so no-one i can drag along with me as partner...any hamiltron pple willing to come keep cazza company lol? Free dinner and drinks..james bond theme 8)

otherwise ill just mosey along by myself again no biggie :D just thought id put the idea out there lol!

Or can you be ultra pimp Cazza and turn up with 5 or so James Bonds?
Best idea ever. Show with a string of cool/hard dudes in dinner suits. Snap your fingers they bring you drinks, beat rude mouth breathers senseless, clear seats, light your cigarette etc. etc. You = win all contests. Cazza the Donette.

You want a job at OPUS chris? Go join all those others... Go Team OPUS Go haha. So Cazza, what do you do for OPUS? Lots of us engineers on here me thinks.

lol im one of the napier architecture crew. :) but im only on a temporary contract..hence why im getting in on the work-do's while i can!!! :wink:

and Spence won. I couldnt resist taking a james bond with a mullet hahhahaha. Although i still far prefer the idea of taking 5 or so henchmen..oh well! 8) hopefully he wont get too bored!