kyteler

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah just had the brakes overhalled and wheel bearings dun really,

all orginal except for the wheels of corse,

my plans are slam it and put a sterio in for summer, so to do this i have to convert from 6 volt to 12 volt.

then down the track will put a small block mopar in it, and maybe a jag front end,

might also go down the road of air bags but will see

if i can be motivated will take more photos tomorrow

well to me i believe i got it for a bargin, i payed 10500 which to you guys might seem steep but i think its fair for what it is,

um yeah more american cars full stopa haha, but its all good, lotsa different cars keeps thing interesting

and yeah its cool love drivin it, so much fun and so many looks haha, and i get asked what is it alot

well to me i believe i got it for a bargin, i payed 10500 which to you guys might seem steep but i think its fair for what it is,

um yeah more american cars full stopa haha, but its all good, lotsa different cars keeps thing interesting

and yeah its cool love drivin it, so much fun and so many looks haha, and i get asked what is it alot

shit man, well done for getting off your ass and getting a mean car for a decent price

makes me gutted about when i had a chance to get a 197? rolls royce for $14000ish, so should have hit it while i had the chance