Insani-T's 1923 Ford T Bucket Drag Car

Insani-T

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did you pay for the rims bowl? The local V8 shop here has them as 2 piece and you just weld your own centre in etc.

Also, did you see the TNT bucket in the Hot Rod mag, beach hop one, not the pictorial, but the monthly edition that covered the hop. Anywho, i reckon the extractors on that look pretty sweet...

been watching the project buildup and i like it alot. some pretty chur updates/

i havnt read the discussion thread fully (sorry is this has been mentioned) and not really up with the hot rod thing that much but just wondering if you ever thought about manual over the trimatic? (trimatic is auto right??) just wondering thats all

been watching the project buildup and i like it alot. some pretty chur updates/

i havnt read the discussion thread fully (sorry is this has been mentioned) and not really up with the hot rod thing that much but just wondering if you ever thought about manual over the trimatic? (trimatic is auto right??) just wondering thats all

Yeah I wanted to go manual over the auto but there isnt much room for my huge feet in there as it is.

But this is fully being built on a budget, so it is something I will be looking at for sure down the line. Bigger motor and manual tranny.

Wanted to use the bottom of the grill some how but it wont be attached to the grill itself, cause it would just hit the road all the time. Thinking it would be sweet to cut the steel out and use it in other areas, since its an original and all I should try and use as much as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

^Lol why not just put up a pic of a '35 Chev? '37 Grille would be meaner ;), but sweet score...

Also I'll upload all my pics of TNT if you want? Took like 10-15

reminds me of this kind of

volvo164-front288.jpg

Yeah I cant remember where I saw something similar, but thought fuck that could look way out there on my bucket. Had a gander through Ed Roth's work to make sure he hadnt done it yet, and he hadnt but its something Im sure he would have thought would look sweet :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah so fuck all work is happening on this as of late. Old man has been asked to help/do all the work on getting a 32 Ford Coupe 5 window rolling with engine and shit in.

He has to set up pedal box, finish rear end and then it can fuck off so can continue work on my car.

P.S. Scored a pair of front shocks for my car, saved me heaps. Only had to give the guy this old keg we had sitting in our wood shed. YES!!!!