Insani-T's 1923 Ford T Bucket Drag Car

Insani-T

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are aware there isnt many t buckets that drive "comfortably" right? :wink:

Sure there are. If your front end is set up correctly, there's not reason it shouldn't handle like a Cadillac (or there abouts!) even with an I-beam.

But it's just advice, I'm not trying to start an argument. Is this your first rod? I'm building a '28 Roadster Pickup but I'm throwing round the idea of building a bucket on the cheap to try out some ideas for the A.

You are aware there isnt many t buckets that drive "comfortably" right? :wink:

Sure there are. If your front end is set up correctly, there's not reason it shouldn't handle like a Cadillac (or there abouts!) even with an I-beam.

But it's just advice, I'm not trying to start an argument. Is this your first rod? I'm building a '28 Roadster Pickup but I'm throwing round the idea of building a bucket on the cheap to try out some ideas for the A.

It is my first hot rod yes, but have a very experianced builder helping out (old man). He must have built/modified like a trillion billion gazillion (makes new numbers) in his years.

• 2 weeks later...

thats gotta be a bucket done buy someone with all the wrong ideas....you know like pimp my ride styles

so like the bucket that you just posted in your project threed

now thats what its all about

supertrap style megaphone ??

add baffles in and out to make go shhhhh

could be done eazy enough and woudl look wuite good

thats gotta be a bucket done buy someone with all the wrong ideas....you know like pimp my ride styles

so like the bucket that you just posted in your project threed

now thats what its all about

supertrap style megaphone ??

add baffles in and out to make go shhhhh

could be done eazy enough and woudl look wuite good

Hmm not overly sure what you just said there, but as far as removable baffels. Yes that is the idea, nice and quiet for cruising and then come events take them out.

Damn just rememberd my car has no roof so wont be any poultry on it :P

Hmm never heard that you arent allowed to have stainless steel in the steering. Now plenty of hot rodders that do, may have to look into that one. Hope I can cause it cost me far too much to get it cut out.

Will take photos of the bracket tonight, its done.