Honda NSX

Honda Ass Dragger

:lol: Your idea sounds silly but if you're rich enough to actually afford an NSX rear cut or engine with after market ecu that can run it then I'm sure you'll be able to make something work.

With regards to which way the engine spins I imagine you'll be using the gearbox from it as well, so this shouldn't cause any issues if running it in mr configuration.

If you want to mate it to a conventional rwd gearbox and run it front engine rwd then you might as well just use a nissan 350z or rwd lexus v6 or something like that rather than mucking around with the honda.

The motor would be used front engine rwd :)

Cost is not actually that much more than the new Lexus motor or a 350z motor

But I'm so Toyota loyal i could never use the 350z motor how ever good they are, also the new toyota v6 is alot more pricey than a nsx engine

Really want to know if they spin in the correct direction to use a r154 with one and either use a custom bell, or a auto bell with adaptor plate

Was thinking a front engine rwd nsx power vechile would be a great deal of fun

Nope the C32 spins anti-clockwise.

The only clockwise options are F20C, whatever that shitbag 5cyl N/S FWD thing (Inspire? Ascot? meh) has in it, and K20's and K24's.

Shit man, blind brand loyalty must suck.... I mean, the VQ35DE is a kick ass piece of kit eh... a seriously sweet engine. Toyota V6's are generally breathless torque machines from my experience.

Nope the C32 spins anti-clockwise.

The only clockwise options are F20C, whatever that shitbag 5cyl N/S FWD thing (Inspire? Ascot? meh) has in it, and K20's and K24's.

Shit man, blind brand loyalty must suck.... I mean, the VQ35DE is a kick ass piece of kit eh... a seriously sweet engine. Toyota V6's are generally breathless torque machines from my experience.

Sweet cheer Richie that Kills that idea, ah well time to find that new Lexus v6

Yeah, remind me again why its ok to use a Honda engine but not a Nissan one in a Toyota if you're so brand loyal? I can almost understand the Nissan dislike but its a Nissan VQ35DE and it makes heaps of sence as a worthy and sensible conversion. Plus it hasn't really been done before (if at all), I mean its not like you're just mashing an SR/RB20DET in something like everyone else does.

Yeah, remind me again why its ok to use a Honda engine but not a Nissan one in a Toyota if you're so brand loyal? I can almost understand the Nissan dislike but its a Nissan VQ35DE and it makes heaps of sence as a worthy and sensible conversion. Plus it hasn't really been done before (if at all), I mean its not like you're just mashing an SR/RB20DET in something like everyone else does.

Because the NSX motor imo is alot more excotic than a vq35de, and i also respect Honda motors very much, plus the nsx motor was never placed in boring fwds like a maxima :P

I have alot of repect for honda's jsut very disapoint they never created a truly great front engine rwd, the s200 was ok, by the power assited steering rack kill's all driver feed back, plus apparntly fghts against over steer

No other Japanese company has manged to attane the h/p per litre figures Honda have except for the n1 sr16ve but thats rarer than a nun's shaven fanny.

Plus my best mates who sponsored by Toyota NZ for D1 would kick my ass ever even conteplated anything nissan

whatever that shitbag 5cyl N/S FWD thing (Inspire? Ascot? meh) has in it

Honda headed Audi engine, the mid 90's Vigor had a DOHC head on one, they go hard!!

G20/25A. They sound quite neat with a big exhaust, have a cool burble to them at idle.

if your into toyotas why not a 3sge out of an altezza? good basis for a n/a screamer? or does it have to be a 6cyl?

Already well into a 3sgte conversion on my ae85, jsut had this crazy thought, but was looking on yahoo auctions again and found a nsx rear cut

C32 + ITBs + AW11 = Real Super Car, Gotta do some measuring :P

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=QkJAv3q12E8

Watch this and you'll see why im going mad :o

Gota keep those D1 boys happy :rolleyes:

Ah long story, but i orginally convinced my mate to start drifting a dx rather than a dirty nissan, so if i was to buy anything nissan now he'd fully kick my ass

^

yuh i never quite got that whole "I drive a toyota, I'm a nissan hater coz theres heaps in d1" thing myself.

Seems quite similar to the stupid ford vs holden crap.

If it goes meeaen/is fairly reliable who cares who the engine?

Yuh, guess its like saying i'm putting an XR6 Turbo motor in a VB dunnydore.

Which i'm not, cos there's much better cars to do it to.

"I drive a toyota, I'm a nissan hater coz theres heaps in d1"

If you actually follow D1 for a little while it becomes quite easy to dislike most of the RB20DET powered nissans as they seem to fail at everything regularly, but in this case its a little different I think. Either way, the guy is not down with Nissan so I guess thats fair enough. Everyone has a certain manufacturer they don't really favour, just most people have a better reason for doing so :P

^

yuh i never quite got that whole "I drive a toyota, I'm a nissan hater coz theres heaps in d1" thing myself.

Seems quite similar to the stupid ford vs holden crap.

If it goes meeaen/is fairly reliable who cares who the engine?

Ah would be more of the fact of why follow the path more consitantly chosen

D1 in nz used to be fucking awsome with a much larger varity of cars, i have been involed for 5 or so years now, but over the last few years it has become a predominatly nissan based affair which is fucking boring, who wants to go and watch the same car

Fuck id love to see a whole vairty of vechiles out there, not jsut s13's, s14's, s15's, cefboats, luraliners, and scumlines

watch it from any where else in world and you get a large varity of differnt vechiles

But yeah i have a strong dislike of most nissans post 1989, does mean i dislike them all, another dream car of mine is a 910 coupe powerd by a fj20det

But again each to there own and the point of a forum is somewhere you caqn express your options

Guest vvega
if your into toyotas why not a 3sge out of an altezza? good basis for a n/a screamer? or does it have to be a 6cyl?

Already well into a 3sgte conversion on my ae85, jsut had this crazy thought, but was looking on yahoo auctions again and found a nsx rear cut

Ah long story, but i orginally convinced my mate to start drifting a dx rather than a dirty nissan, so if i was to buy anything nissan now he'd fully kick my ass

why not just go 1mz +itb's + aw11.....

why not just go 1mz +itb's + aw11.....

Whats a 1mz?