Goat

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah, measuring 6v at the pump with it running is a bit odd, sounds more like your getting a voltage drop in the wiring when the pump tries to draw current... try hooking the pump straight to a battery with some decently thick wire and see what it sounds like?

Yeah, measuring 6v at the pump with it running is a bit odd, sounds more like your getting a voltage drop in the wiring when the pump tries to draw current... try hooking the pump straight to a battery with some decently thick wire and see what it sounds like?

Just did this and the pump is still doing it's broken thing. So am on the lookout for a Walbro gss341 as they're small enough to fit in the original gas tank hole. I guess bnt/repco can get them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Puhuhu cheers cuz!

Yeah was having second doubts after I did the first wheel, then thought there's no point going back now. They look poos up close due to the clearcoat shit I used made the paint underneath crackle. So might get em powder coated one day instead.

Should be chur when the rest of the panels have been fixed up and back on. Need to throw some bags of cement (trev) in the back to give the ass more slam

Should be hearing back from the guy later this arvo. Said he was gona try and find some door skins for it (if he does he's a wizard) or he'll just make the lower halves from scratch.

Should be ready by nats. will be cutting it close

• 2 months later...