Twin Scroll manifold design

fuel

Hey guys I've tracked down a pretty sweet turbo off an Evo 6 which I plan on using for the Eterna.. thing is it's a twin scroll turbo and I'm having trouble finding any information on how the exhaust manifold should be made for a twin scroll turbo.

Anyone have any info or links?

Cheers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry moderator Dan :(

Phil would know this already but for the benefit of others, twin scroll:

td05hra_28.jpg

I'm turbo n00b but I would assume its to spool the turbo up faster by flowing gases to it more efficiently, or something like that.

From what I can see its essentially not much different to a conventional turbo, just make a decent tuned length manifold that is paired correctly and it should work fine. In reality conventional turbos should probably have paired manifolds like that anyway to reduce the pulses they recieve.

you can be just like rajah phil

he's paying 40 thousand dollars for an evo 6 because its the fastest car on the road that money can buy and because no one else has one aparently

Mmmm spose It will have epically shiny chrome 19s on it too..... so ghey.
I would definately hit that evo its had 80 grand spent on it and 600kw atw sounds like a monster. and its got powdercoated orig evo rims on it :wink: i dragged him at meremere and it was like i was stuck in first it fucken hauls.