lowgans 1985 Toyota Cressida

Guest Zeb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy with the bighorn & gto in the background always parks next to me when I go to work.

Small world..

Yea thats Marcus, car is deceptively quick for a whale.

Those pics were at a taupo trackday last month that a few of us Whakatane guys attended, I raced my Type R and Logan got a go at lunchtime.

Probably the most gangster car to ever lap Taupo Track 2 8)

Yea thats Marcus, car is deceptively quick for a whale.

Those pics were at a taupo trackday last month that a few of us Whakatane guys attended, I raced my Type R and Logan got a go at lunchtime.

Probably the most gangster car to ever lap Taupo Track 2 8)

haha correction, whales are nice colours, thats a fuckin pumpkin.

haha yes will take credit for those honours=]. hahaah

you'd be fucked. judder bumps to kill.

Makes it over all the speed bumps in the middle of Whakatane, dont know how though? They are long ones so we all thought it would bottom out.

Its just a pity I didnt have the camera out on the way to trackday, could have some mean footage of this beast sparkin' and chassis slappin' :lol:

Guest cs_performance_rep
you'd be fucked. judder bumps to kill.

Makes it over all the speed bumps in the middle of Whakatane, dont know how though? They are long ones so we all thought it would bottom out.

Its just a pity I didnt have the camera out on the way to trackday, could have some mean footage of this beast sparkin' and chassis slappin' :lol:

I should take photos of my lawn...

It leaves perfect exhaust scorch marks on my fresh cut grass, lets think twice where we park at the nats... haha stupidly low and has suspension travel, yea thats right you gotta love its Chassis' Slappin' performance :D

I should take photos of my lawn...

It leaves perfect exhaust scorch marks on my fresh cut grass, lets think twice where we park at the nats... haha stupidly low and has suspension travel, yea thats right you gotta love its Chassis' Slappin' performance :D

haha yea sorry bout them aye, at least i grader blade your driveway gettin there :D