pies MX31

kyteler

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLz @ Trollop

nah als just sorted me with boggy stuffs. so back to work on that tomorrow. And need clutch lines. Got a master cylinder but its beached/fucked as. all seized up. so gonna use it for mocking up for now i thinks.

but yea. need clutch lines. dont mind bending my own up.

yeah bro, just bundy tube will be sweet. it costs about $fuckall/metre so just sell your body for a night and you should have enough for a few k's of the shit

just make sure you are gentle bending it (the tube I mean, not yo' ass) because it can get brittle and when you mount it (the tube I mean, not yo' trollop) just make sure she's all secure, not touching the body of the car and not rubbing on anything

Nah fuck that, just hang out at Manners mall, sniff glue and beg for spare change.

Fuck, there has been a sudden increase of spare change bludging desolates in Palmy of late... normally at least 3 or 4 everyday I trundle into town for lunch.

Pies! You really ought to have this at trackday oh nine/OS nats.

Fuck, there has been a sudden increase of spare change bludging desolates in Palmy of late... normally at least 3 or 4 everyday I trundle into town for lunch.

Yeah noticed one on Broadway on Friday evening...creepy. Ever seen the South Park episode "Night of the living homeless" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...