Nothing's RX-DX

filthy one

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds sweet brother!!I'm gunna enjoy watching another rota build up 8)

Always wanted to do one of these but as a sleeper rolling on steelies with hubbys an shit I reckon it be fat bit hard to keep a rota from being obvious tho..

You got a colour sorted yet , wheels ,diff etc

Cheers bro! Got most of the plan together now as far as running gear, colours, interior, body mods etc. Il just keep drip feeding it to ya haha...

Always open to suggestions tho??

But yeah colour is gonna be the same kinda gunmetal grey as mutinys wagon, infact hes been signed up to panel and paint the bastard.

Guest sexychevette

ill smash u if it ends up not having flares, wide 14s, wing mirrors and a front lip.

DX without= just another square crayola from the 80s. DX with= sex magnet for internet sexcriminals like myself and maybe some girls but prob not

ill smash u if it ends up not having flares, wide 14s, wing mirrors and a front lip.

DX without= just another square crayola from the 80s. DX with= sex magnet for internet sexcriminals like myself and maybe some girls but prob not

Better get them fists ready then son! haha

14's yes, wide? mmm not really. Old school? yes. There will be some flaring, as it will be a necessity, but not planning on running bolt ons. And personally I like the old dxs with no mirrors, and wen their low, without a lip as well.

Haha you gotta deal!

Without the flares, mirrors or lip, and running twin headlight front :wink:

huh? Without? I thought those were the best parts! lol But yuh, twin headlight front is sweeter.

Im hoping the rotor can make up for the lack of those :lol:

Yeah this project is definitely not gonna be to everyones tastes, I apologise now...

Haha you gotta deal!

Without the flares, mirrors or lip, and running twin headlight front :wink:

huh? Without? I thought those were the best parts! lol But yuh, twin headlight front is sweeter.

Im hoping the rotor can make up for the lack of those :lol:

Yeah this project is definitely not gonna be to everyones tastes, I apologise now...

Argh well, we seem to have a pretty weird taste around here mate