filthy one

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey does anybody know if the Techno Toy Tuning RCA's for the ae86 will fit the struts from my 83 dx sedan? Seems pretty damn close, but real world knowledge would be appreciated. Even if you could point me in the direction of somebody who would know would be cool...

not too sure i'd use chipseal, but por15 is very good as it comes out very smooth and glossy good for parts put not the underside of the car......

iv seen alot of vw guys paint their floor pans with it (both sides) = never rust again, id probaby coat the underneath with chipseal/deadner stuff for sound/not gloss looks

Hey does anybody know if the Techno Toy Tuning RCA's for the ae86 will fit the struts from my 83 dx sedan? Seems pretty damn close, but real world knowledge would be appreciated. Even if you could point me in the direction of somebody who would know would be cool...

Get the KE70 ones ;) I got some to fit mine, but I've got later model wagon struts too. If I get around to pulling the front struts out this weekend I'll let you know for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the sev in particular, wats the future plans for that?

Um at this stage I think Il just drop the motor in, its got a start up with it so heres hoping :lol:

I have a second s5 engine Im looking at rebuilding/porting/doweling and then dropping in later. But having trouble deciding whether I get a bigger turbo/injectors/manifold/wastegate, and doing that from the start or leaving it until I drop in the rebuilt engine. Argh fuck knows!

rx7 is just standard for now, does the job so far so i will refrain from playing too much, otherwise it might break :lol:

yeah even a standard motor in the dx with the suspension you have planned would be fun as i reckon, then once your bored of that drop the flash engine in and have more fun :lol:

Keep an eye on the chch scene, there is gonna be a few crazy OS toyotas popping up in a while...

Seems like it :shock: I'll start a project thread up for my ke its nearly done

Yeah Il see if I can find a pic of the workshop, but basically in there at the mo is...

-My dx with 13b turbo.

-Ke30 with 13b and big fuck off turbo!

-Ae85 with Beams 3sge

-Ae85 with Ca18det

Hopefully by next summer they will all be on the road, hopefully...