sexychevette's Piazza

Goat

Guest sexychevette
hey, thats my neighbours old gemini. you done anything to it since you got it??? i'm sure he'd be keen on an update.

cheers

Matt

haha you from the mount? he had the rota bongo flatdeck when we picked it up. Tell him that the diffs now in my chevette, the front end including engine has been pulled out and is going into a gemini wagon, various parts have been cut out to save another rusty pf50, the brake mastercylinder will find its way into my chevette, the rear springs are siting in my shed and the front guards, grill and bonnet etc are being saved for a future chevini conversion. The remaining bits(fark all, not even a complete shell) went to the scraper. :P

hey, thats my neighbours old gemini. you done anything to it since you got it??? i'm sure he'd be keen on an update.

cheers

Matt

haha you from the mount? he had the rota bongo flatdeck when we picked it up. Tell him that the diffs now in my chevette, the front end including engine has been pulled out and is going into a gemini wagon, various parts have been cut out to save another rusty pf50, the brake mastercylinder will find its way into my chevette, the rear springs are siting in my shed and the front guards, grill and bonnet etc are being saved for a future chevini conversion. The remaining bits(fark all, not even a complete shell) went to the scraper. :P

heh, nah i live up in auckland. must have changed hands a couple of times. don't know if i should tell him all that, he'll be gutted. always had huge plans for it, nothing ever happened though.

cheers

Matt

Guest sexychevette
anyway piazzas are fucking sweet might go drive one on gran turismo for lols,

done that already :lol:

its better in real life cos i have a mean movember goin. really sets off the wheels nicely

Guest sexychevette

nah maybe another day when im feelin less lazy. Also i need to find one more wheel nut. Shank stylez

eidedit: forgot to mention i did a mean burnout outside Giltraps today cos an Audi R8 was infront of me so i had to show it up. these new kids on the block think theyre so ccol. Fuckn piazzas where its at! none of this gay R8 oh ladeda ive gota v10 business

cheers

Matt

heh, nah i live up in auckland. must have changed hands a couple of times. don't know if i should tell him all that, he'll be gutted. always had huge plans for it, nothing ever happened though.

cheers

Matt

Is that the Navy dude from over on the shore (near Takapuna)?