THE GREATEST BENS OTP 13/10/07

Hemi

as title says nother otp at mine all come one and one come all hemis flat is the place to be! wel shall start at 7-30ish and this will move to town so we can meat the new guy/ he comes here and see's how o/c rocks etc

same as last time yay or nay will do more the merrier the boes that have been here will tell you theres HEAPS of space and many a rofl top be had wether be by mouth or youtube ... rofl 13/10/07

Your names hemi? so did not know that

Nah he is James. Hemi is cause he is the only Maori looking OS player. (as far as I know)

Infact that might not even be why, makes sense to me tho lol

Anyways. Is this for Hemi or Ben? Or Ben @ Hemi's?

Im sure it all started when I was rteally drunk and I called you hemi, but you know, that was like for ever ago, not like that converstion we had about wheel nuts in the back of the car, that was intense.

Anyway, Keen as! otp is all god, sad to see ben go etc

yuh allan started calling it to me at cur room one night when i was miss behaving rofl , wheel nuts .. i dont remember this ..

i fuken do. i was sober driving. you and allan going on about the size of the wheel nuts you undo at work. was same night as faith no more...

EEEWWWW!!!!!!