Not cranking over

Josh

I went and plugged the computer back in before and now i would have thought that everything being hooked up, turning the key would at least crank the starter motor over?? All I can hear is a small click and thats about all, batt is fine to.

Anyone got any ideas why its not cranking over/have a missed something obvious possibly? Keen for any ideas and help at this stage right now..

Cheers

Just tried a volt meter on it, the batt cable to the starter motor has got power going to it.. Buggered starter motor maybe??

*Edit* Ok its not the starting motor clicking, its not the computer clicking, its one of these small black boxes that clicks when you turn the key as if you were to turn the car on, that any help to anyone trying to figure whats up here?

Boxes I mean (noob when it comes to wiring etc):

wiringao2.jpg

At least relay is working lol

Check there is a signal going to the solenoid FROM that relay, get test light onto wire that comes FROM it and get someone to crank. Will light if there is, which would indicate it's not the prob.

Also, check all those earth and power leads for corrosion

All it would take is a loose wire or improperly crimped wire in the starter relay and fuse circuit. Where all those wires go into the plastic crimped section, give them a little push and or pull, if any slide out, it's likely your problem. The start circuit requires good connections and power.