Draizuh's, then Kyteler's 1985 Nissan Silvia SGL

Rusted

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do lolcutteizlol. Nah yeh fair enough, I think we all know this thing needs lowered bad. Update for 110 please. If anything worth doing an update for.

or project thread.....

Is definately most awesome car on the website you just need to get a project thread going so everyone can see it.

Do lolcutteizlol. Nah yeh fair enough, I think we all know this thing needs lowered bad. Update for 110 please. If anything worth doing an update for.

Nothing picture worthy really.

Mostly Stripped interior,

Race seats in front,

NOS Air Adjustable Shocks for the rear

Lovells Low springs for rear (still waiting for them to arrive Been massive delay, sorted now though)

Already running King Lows and KYBs in the front.

have to get some rust in it sorted for WoF purposes, it's looking pretty scruffy, primer patches etc. Not worth taking a photo of anyway. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
clutch kicks will be happening soon then?

Clutch kicks are over-rated, just enter corner's really hot and biff.

Mike-e, is it really that beefy? It's really similar to the R30 pedalbox i have sitting aside and the only other assembly I've paid attention to is the C110 when i fixed that to manual, all I had to do there was install an extra pedal, essentially. Was so much easier, didn't have to remove any dash or anything silly like that.

ALso, Ricardo; v. KP, KP would win, bet the comp is soft as fuck. Will soon find out though.

Need new tyres for the rear anyway, they only just passed the WoF. Might as well kill 'em.