Draizuh's, then Kyteler's 1985 Nissan Silvia SGL

Rusted

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will post up what it looked like before I started "fixing" it at some stage.

The brakes are fucken weird on it though, they pulse, not sure what that's about, needs sorted hard.

Driving it about today, thought I'd have a bit of fun so I came to a sharp corner and thought, yeah.. why not, biff'd it into the corner and stood on the loud pedal and she went nice and sideways without any hassles at all.. so, a manual box and a little more power from the likes of a CA18DET and she'll be a proper laugh.

Problem being the IRS setup and everything else from my other one, doesn't appear to be able to bolt in easily... I'll sort something out.

The brakes are fucken weird on it though, they pulse, not sure what that's about, needs sorted hard.

Driving it about today, thought I'd have a bit of fun so I came to a sharp corner and thought, yeah.. why not, biff'd it into the corner and stood on the loud pedal and she went nice and sideways without any hassles at all.. so, a manual box and a little more power from the likes of a CA18DET and she'll be a proper laugh.

Problem being the IRS setup and everything else from my other one, doesn't appear to be able to bolt in easily... I'll sort something out.

Wheel bearings? Most likely. Yank wheels off, take off caps, take out bearings, regrease/replace, tighten to point of no play. Drift on

Wheel bearings? Most likely. Yank wheels off, take off caps, take out bearings, regrease/replace, tighten to point of no play. Drift on

wheel bearings dont make brake pedal palpatate