Draizuh's, then Kyteler's 1985 Nissan Silvia SGL

Rusted

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, also... put rear ducktail spoiler on. 'tis awse.

Next step = turbo from parts car + RS power buldge, then once the 110 is back on the road (WoF ran out) will convert to 5spd from parts car, FTMFW.

Such a fucken laugh to biff around. Also most the older blokes that have driven both 12's and 13's think the 12 handles better, which is good to know.

Ultimately will be CA18DET but that shit can wait, cheap easy options FTW.

• 2 weeks later...

RS-X bonnet = more fucked than bent bonnet :lol: i could not cut it and only drill holes but then it would be pointless etc, buldge caters for deck height of dohc goodness, which it will get... eventually.

Vids will happen when I = feeling better and not like ass/sitting at home on internets not working .. sickness ftmfl

FUck bet the cunt that used to own that was meke as fuck.

Bonnet is fucked because i put it in to the bank twice on mountain roads, once with mike in it. was the fucking shit! my piss poor d1s/oversteer ftw.

"take the brake off"

"nah boe i got it"

OH YOU BANKED IT BOE!

FUCKING ROFFLES BOE GET OUT AND PUSH. OH NAH ITS STUCK BOE. OH MEAN BOES.

handles fucking mean. miss trashing the tits off it, Overdrive auto ftw! scarred my mate for live driving it down the remarkables, drifting in every corner, took one too hard and nearly clipped a bus coming uphill haha. forgot lift pass one day and fanged it home quick smart, raced back up hill, passing everyone, redline most the way up. followed some rich cunt in a prado up. parked up next to him, he gets out, shakes my hand, "mate that was some fucking aweesome driving. everytime i looked in the rear view mirror you were fucking sideways, good effort!"

middle aged rich cunts in SUVs congratulating you for mean D1s ftw!

Doesnt bake it up as mean as the dirtyone tho, single spins all over the place. wet day on the motorway ftw haha

Oh yeah, that S31 is mint boes, bit of bog and that shit will be on the road again! even better just fix it up with all those milk bottles in yo back yard :lol::lol: