Pie hauler ute

Glancn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recon that matty wine/what ever the fuck colour suits everything aye. I reckon it only suits 70's jap cars with nice lines.

I agree with sparkle whole heartedly. The matty red of this beast is fucking awesome, I saw leave the paint and just touch up the spots that need doing because of rust. That should give you enough money to notch the rear and smack the beast out on mean little wheels.

its staying out in puk bay at my olds place atm aye. u see it there?

Nah I just recognised the foto, im a PKB local....

Fuck I wouldnt park any good cars on our streets ay, we get heaps of rude fucking break ins and shit from drunk 12 year old paraparumu kids. They are all the "hey bey mean rotaz stz is that a bridgy mean bey mean" kinda cats who for some reason get off the train at PKB and go and cause havoc. Basically dont leave any valuables in your car (our house had 7 theft-ex cars and one car stolen in 5 years.)

yea tell me about it. im suprised the single 215/65/13 eager hasnt been stolen off the tray of my truck yet lol

truck is empty, apart from jumper cables and a rope. Bluebird lives in a lockup in another part of welly so there aint much to steal.

Although i have had cars damaged/broke into by said 12 year old wank stains. Even chased a few down the road one evening when they thought that practicing round house kicks on my ae92 was a fun idea. i sat there and watched them from my garage while they kicked it 3 times before picking up a bit of 2.5" stainless exhaust and chasing the fuckers down the road. caught one of them and realised it was our neighbours kid so dragged him back to the house by his shirt and threw him at the door. then proceeded to force him into telling his dad what him and his mates had done.

kid was forced to pay for what he did, and was grounded for a month lol not to mention im sure i could smell poopy when i caught him...

yeah theres definitely no punishment worse than shitting your pants.

Some little fuckers turned the power off at my house so I chased them down the road with a baseball bat, only to wind up face to face with 3 car loads of people. That didnt really go to plan ay. Thank fuck for the neighbour coming out and saving me :D