Pie hauler ute

Glancn

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in a couple of hours when I head down to the bank the pie truck will officially be half mine lol. Dunno if its mean roadtrip down and back or bus/fly down (my old man will pay) to save a fuck load of gas. Hows this thing drive? dont want to break down desert road stz haha

Well in a couple of hours when I head down to the bank the pie truck will officially be half mine lol. Dunno if its mean roadtrip down and back or bus/fly down (my old man will pay) to save a fuck load of gas. Hows this thing drive? dont want to break down desert road stz haha

drives mean. little hairy at speed+corners but all good. 60mph is ringing the bitch out lol

I'm keen to pretend I'm keen on roadtrip stz but then bail out at last minute. Awesome.

Fucken mean though. I didn't know it was for sale. Gay. But still mean.

was offered to a couple of people yesterday. but then decided i needed to sell it. so i posted in here and voila. good ol spencer is adopting the bitch. kinda sad i have to let it go, but another project will come my way. i know of an oldschool toyota dyna for sale. might try get that when im in the moneys again

haha thats 2 pies ex projects taken in, will be mean needs more marmite in the engine department though

LOL yea and both i bought off the same person. crazy. this ones heaps better condition than the last one by the looks of it though so all good.

and yes. needs 1uz