OTP?!?!

^ hard aye.

I reckon just give it about 3 weeks then TELL cunts its OTP's on at jessies house. Should work sweet, usually does. Just give the Auckland/out of town cunts a week or so notice so they can make it down as well 8)

remembering this dudes way out Melville ways!!! taxis would cost lots from there to town for a start!!! not to mention trying to tell the aucklands how to get there hahaha... i wouldnt be parking my car in that area.

my 2 cents.

remembering this dudes way out Melville ways!!! taxis would cost lots from there to town for a start!!! not to mention trying to tell the aucklands how to get there hahaha... i wouldnt be parking my car in that area.

my 2 cents.

We gots a big ass driveway so can stack a few cars up, but yeah wouldn't be keen on leavin them out on the road. Can taxi around and pick ppl up aswell though.

Also towns within walking distance. Just. Depending on weather, and how fucked up people get haha

Town takes a good hour to walk cunt.. so not ever doing that smashed again.

It's not Melville so to speak "deanwell" cunts round there are all shit never had any trouble (cept the time someone slashed your tires eh jesse HAHA) Pretty sure that was the neighbour tho..

Mak it this Fri night and i might be there :P

Who owns the red crown? Yowzer or Sheepers.

If Yowzer then sorry for calling you Sheepers all weekend.. + who the fuck is sheepers then? :?:

Once walked from Hams to Cambridge otp. Fuck, seriously worst decidion ever. Didn't get home till 9am :(

that was being a bit keen eh. takes like 40 mins from jesses.

Well it took 40 mins every day with my super paced walking to get from school to my place at the lake...

And drunks walk slow... took me like 2 hours to get home one was roffle

Mak it this Fri night and i might be there :P

Who owns the red crown? Yowzer or Sheepers.

If Yowzer then sorry for calling you Sheepers all weekend.. + who the fuck is sheepers then? :?:

Needs to get the photos and make a os Primaryschool style photo.

Backrow blahblahblah

middle blahblahblah

Class of 07' etc..