grims bird

pies

Guest Grim

It would have two if I brought that one in smokaroa but I thought it was tad too ruff an was missing the factory ZXE mags and so forth. Thought i saw Lowlancers trade me account was bidding on it maybe wrong.

Pcitures make it look good. Sadly the paint has crazy cracked and faded and so forth. :( may have to buy some cheap white paint and touch it up or something.

And Turtrle wax power out. Have to go to supercheap or repco and have a look this weekend. Cheers for that.

Look for a large aerosol can, blue or red and it has a really weird looking top on it, kinda like a scrubbing brush with a hole in it...

Spray this foamy shit on, leave it for a while, vacuum it off, and then reapply as need be, will bring your carpets up real nice.

Cheers,Chris

Look for a large aerosol can, blue or red and it has a really weird looking top on it, kinda like a scrubbing brush with a hole in it...

Spray this foamy shit on, leave it for a while, vacuum it off, and then reapply as need be, will bring your carpets up real nice.

Cheers,Chris

turtle wax power out :P may be oxy out... cant remember lol

lowlander: shoulda bought it. we could b 910 brothers

Guest Grim
lowlancer

No WOF plus in Tokoroa=not good times probably

Yea looked a tad ruff. driver side down the driver door and guard been knocked in, dented and shit. Rust under right rear tail light. Interior was mint though. Had a knock in motor or the auto. Not sure. But yea. I wonder if he will relist might have to offer him 300$ and take it for interior and steelies. scrap the rest. It like 100$ for a car body with motor and box at cash for scrap.

CUL8R

Cheers for that. Hope it will work. Carpet not been cleaned in like. 15months or something.

Guest Grim

pies: turtle wax power out may be oxy out... cant remember lol

oxy out. isn't that like from t.v add from washing powder or something, lol

So power out or oxy out. Sweet as. Every little bit of info helps. Probly cost 20$ grrr for crap that probly only cost 4$ to make.

An yes this could be a double post an sorry. lol

Guest Grim

Sounds like few people like the rising sun style... Any one know any good design for that style or any images I can use as a basic idea. Imma do bit of look over the net after this post see what I can find.

Dat180: If you collect that one in Tok, I'll give you $100 for the rolling body.

Im still thinking. might not as money is tight at moment. Hoping to change that with in next week or two. What would you do with rolling body or you wanting it for random parts like I do (interior and electrics mainly)

Another random bit of odd info. a 253ci Holden V8 would be a tight fit in a P910 roflmao.

Rising sun , some one on here posted up a picture or 3 of the different types,

I prefer the one with the "circle" on the Left hand bottom corner ,and the "rays" spreading out from it...

Cheers,Chris

Guest Grim

Thank for them ideas CUL8R and Speedy Al. Hmm have to have a look for them. Have a sketch. Thanks again.

Dat180: Hey Grim, Attempt a Fury replica. Attempt being the key word. Take the interior, electrics etc. Just interested in a rolling body.

Well that would be cool to see.. Well I though I read on that 910 Forum you could buy the body kit or something like it out of aussie.. Just be having the motor to back up the badass look that Fury Bird had.

Guest Grim

5k. Holy sh1t. Well I guess the rear spoiler you could use the likes of a early HDT one from a VB-VL sorter looks the same. Flares maybe widen some you can buy from the AE86 factory or something. Not be the same but give the overall look of the Fury Bird.

It looks very slim I can buy that bird so yea.