Hemi's 910 bird

treggo

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey mate do you know the brand name of your wheels and what size they are? Just brought a 260C coupe and have seen one in japan with those wheels on and they look shit fucken hot.

Cheers Chris

as cam said. Hayashi Street, 14x6

could be tempted to sell for the right price. but the right price isnt a low price ;)

roll in it. it'll do alright for now stz.

fuck after seeing it tonight, i lub it. so mean

timing still = up the shit lol but thats easy. more worried bout the amount of oil coming out the front crank seal too haha parents = psychotic if that much oil was left on the lawn every night.

but yes. will see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
My hat goes off to you, good effort son, Personally think the previous stance was good but hey!

Those wheels are kinda cool too

Cheers,Chris

the old me says drive it as is, the grinding from the sway bar will stop when the sway bar has work out enough. then the sparks from the gas tank will look mean as!!!! :P

but alas, im trying to be a little more sensible with this car. so she is getting raised back up untill i can figure out how to get it that low without breaking more things than i need to

just thought id point out aswell...

it sits at that height (30mm off ground at lowest point) with the suspension completely captive. the rear springs arent cut, and the shocks arent bottoming out, or even leaking. 2.5 pumps of the jack on the dif and the wheels are off the ground.

i love nissans lego way of thinking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

theres one of these running round boundary road / town area in hams... cept... theres like an old maori couple driving it and its got no rear bumper (which actually looks alright) and its white but the cool part is, under the rubber parts along the side of it its got like grid lines and different brightly coloured triangles all over it, its a hard out 80's paint job and i love it hahahahaha...