Hemi's 910 bird

treggo

its at kihikihi theres a silvia round the back there light green colour dunno what they'd charge probably around $50, the guys are sweet once they know you but can be cunts/don't give a shit

also might want to take someone with you to help move the car around thats on top of it you cant open the bonnet much

sweet, see what i can do tomoz then.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My uncle owns the tractor buisness next door.

Theres so many tractors there man. Heaps of parts and shit. So epic. Me and mike-E were buzzing out.

Next time I go there I'm going to ask him to bring a tractor over and help me move cars so I can flip the manta off more easily. No shit haha.

Looks like you will need some serious surgery done on the guards to fit wider wheels boe. Whats the plans there?

plans are... fit wider wheels. then worry about weather they fit or not. big arse hammer ftw (wtf is an big arse hammer? its what we use to hammer arses... honest... bend over for a demonstration!)

That rears looking sexy man.

Good plan man. Coil overs for this are relatively cheap, I think you can just use the 50mm ones that all the hondas etc use? Means you can go as low or as high with the bottom as you want because the factory one sits way close to the wheel aye.

Looks like its coming along nicely, please don't sell it :P

• 3 weeks later...

well... we thought the problem was the crank angle sensor. so we tried gaz's one. still nothing :( loom is now being taken out and put back on the bench for testing *sigh*

atleast i found another 910 to drive in the mean time ;) also trying to sell of some stereo gear to pay for my new turbo. if anyones keen on a large 2 chanel amp, grunty 10" sub, or top of the line pioneer head unit for cheap! let me know!