aarons cosmo

rot808

• 1 year later...

Firstly, line locks are gay, just cook up the rear pads... if you have the power.

Secondly, I added a mandatory comment to that video. I may have been more kind about that sohc pos fe engine, but you failed to link me this vid after I asked specifically for it. The only detail I got wrong was the colour and all real men know that the colour of the car is totally irrelevant!!! Slacker... This is the vid I was talking about when I said cosmo/929 in the wops in the dark! LOL.

Thirdly, your TODO list doesn't include "FreeEMS EFI setup" :-P:wink:

Lastly, to readers, the man has many talents. Among them is a love of midgets...

3075480274_334d880fc5_o.jpg

And python too... :wink:

Fred.

• 2 weeks later...

Mean a FE3 update :P

Does look like a tight fit ... radiator return and oil filter also.

Whats your plans for the manifold? Is that a picture of a standard one with the top removed?

Wonder how hard / expensive it would be to find a Hyandai fe one from wreckers. and box?

Is the engine going to be run of a standard ECU?

Good job, Keep the updates coming :D

Yeah its the standard one with the top removed. I think the Kia one has no vics, which I wouldn't mind keeping.

I'm just gonna get the ends swapped on the standard top half of the manifold.

Wouldn't bother looking for a kia box, mazda/ford ute boxes are cheap as chips. I've got a factory FE SOHC cosmo 5speed in mine.

Yeah gonna run the factory ecu, providing I can get the CAS and dizzy mounted up :) but got some ideas there.

Hopefully when I slot the engine mounts and motor will move forward another 20mm or so, then I might just need to lift the box or make a dent in the firewall for the CAS/thermostat housing.

Fred told me to get a F2 thermostat housing and BG thermostat as it is lower profile :)

Thanks for the interest! Whats new with yours?