aarons cosmo

rot808

• 1 year later...
All gone! lol

Much to Freds disgust hehe

Combination of things led me to drop it, mainly the fact that it was an interim solution - the car was always going to be a rotary again.

Got any sweet RWD FE3 parts to flick off? Real keen on spare RWD gearboxses, as im unsure on the condition of mine. When Fred came around the other day he said you live just accross the vally from me? I'm in Miramar. Real keen on advice on the Gbox i have and if the cluch in it is working correctly, cant work out whats going on.

I can sell ya a FE rwd bellhousing that will bolt to your block? That's about all I have left - most of the FE3 stuff is going to my brother to put in his Cosmo.

The bellhousing just means you can use early rx7 gearboxs like the 12at type. Not as strong as the later rx7 boxes tho.

Yeah, I'm up in Brooklyn mate! Should catch up sometime!

Nah I dont think the ratios are that far off?? quite a few mates run em in their rotors and are fine.

Dont know what theyd be like behind a petrol piston though.

An yea I would say the bellhousing from a late 90s 2l Bongo/Econo/Vanette would do the job behind an FC box

So iv got a Bongo gearbox that was originally on this engine and dyno'd at 213kw will it bolt up to the bellhousing you have, would mean wouldnt need to worry so much about the cluch as i know that box and 5 pak clutch work sweet together. Oh hold on cancel that, the bongo box has odd colum linkages i remember not thats why i didnt stick with it.