sexyminor's lada

CaMpylobacter

Mean! Just widen them to 10's for a spare set. Those steels look hot!

Was thinking along the lines of extremely wide :twisted:

Boso style flares etc etc etc - On the v8 one tho.

ps:might have to get new fiat daily to put them on. Seen this Uno panel van near work. LOLs everytime i see it. even has this plastic moulded roofrack type thing over the cab. Just incase you fill up the van back you can put your ummmm....lunch box.. on the roof.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Fuck thats a cool pic. Filthy bloody rushans. Looking so smooooth roof rackless too, even though I like it with them on aswell.

Sack owt da front ow bro. Will look even more awesome if you do :)

Front will be sacked in due time. Looking for another set of springs to cut slightly more. Will come when i shift the bump stop mounts.

awesome number plate

get the springs lowered & reset at snells

Heres the deal with suspension

Springs - cut factory ones (got them pre-cut)

Shocks -probably original ones and fucked

Front Bumpstops - Cut in half ('about' 5-10mm of travel before they hit on suspension arms)

Rear bumpstops - One over diff hits all the time. 2 side ones have abit of travel.

When i get round to doing suspension properly i will hunt out decent springs from a heavier car (The batty one i have at home is so close its not funny :D )

Im going to lower the whole car so that front gaurds are closer to wheel and level out rear to suit. Shift bumpstop mounts upward so i can have some bumps and suspension travel. Basically get all the bump stops, guards etc sorted for the final height 'then' spend the money upgrading the springs and shocks.

Hope that made sense :D

Ps: Ladas have coil springs all round. No leaves for this marvel of Soviet Engineering :D:D