sexychevette's rancid skidcar

spacie

Guest sexychevette

Haha i already have done heaps of Dwiftos....fully conquered my home prefecture :D

Side out exhaust is definatly on the cards. It's already cut off at the diff :P sounds extra tuff 8)

Fully the look im aiming for, here in this pic...

goodshitgx5.jpg

Guest sexychevette
thats awesome. i want one. i hope you've binned the air filter, it'll go faster without.

Its on the 'to do' list. I've noticed a large increase in power after using this tuning method on my chevette. All that coldstart shit + the filter really slows things down. :wink:

I want to do pretty much the saem, but go 100% bogan on an xf coon

Same! XF's are my favourite!!!! 8) Right now i also possess an EA fairmont which will possibly receive some matt blackage in the near future.

Guest sexychevette

Yeah tails are the shizzle. Sorry to all the toyota fiends but its not really worth restoring. Fully rusted pillars etc.

Tracking me down some purple tinting film for the front headlights. Took off the air filter/coldstart/everything except carb..haha. Sounds way tuff.

Did a burnout in the driveway yesterday. Makes good smoke. Neighbours not impressed :P

thats the funniest stuff ive seen in ages. the pink and white background rocket flying magnet was just amazing.

please put on wheels that stick out maximum! can u fit the steel wheels on backwards? cant wait to see ur other pink background ideas + youtube video of nospring burnout/neighbour complaints!#

rock!!!#@