sexychevette's rancid skidcar

spacie

Guest sexychevette

Cheers for the compliments/encouragement fellas :P

please put on wheels that stick out maximum! can u fit the steel wheels on backwards?

I tried to turn the wheels inside out, but they wont fit that way :cry: However i have arranged to borrow some wider XR4's for the front 8)

Im not so happy with the ride hight, i belive it should be lower. I was gona cut the bumpstops but at the moment- at its lowest point- it is siting about 1 cm above the exhaust pipe :? Which results in the car scapeing on everything ie. manhole covers/cats eyes etc. However if i unbolt it at the downpipe this problem will be solved :P razz!

All i gota do now is lock the diff and fit some 'undercover cops' diesel squirters :twisted: oh yeah and i have to somehow find a new wheel stud for one of the front wheels :x stupid skidfest with their safety concious rules

edit: i did a skid last night :P however the engines not runing right and it wont really rev out :? however it held it in first real good ( bogged down when i hit second :cry: ). If i sort the engine 2nd gear skids will be easily achievable