P stahhhs Ms85

Sparkle

How gutted am i that these are the wrong stud pattern only out by a quarter inch too :evil:

wheel.jpg

They ^^^^^ = badassssss 8)

they're valiant charger steels. same stud pattern, they should be. perhaps a replica though off something else, quarter of an inch too big may mean they're holden stud pattern, like hq otr some shit.

genuine valiant charge rims should fit, as per this pic posted by ky a couple of months back

crowncoupe6fp8zy.jpg

i reckon they look ham, just my opinion though of course. could look ok with a bit of stretch, but theyre only 6" wide

moons look ok on ms85, not as good as ms65 tho IMO

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Na they some random yank thing i found on random website... cheap but 5 x 4 3/4 inch need 5 x 4 1/2, only 45 bux US each styz not that i have any cash. best i keep huntin. Not so sure about the old moonies on the 85 they = lookin pretty badass on Cams 65 though!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HEY! so she is ready for the primer etc which means i have to start thinking about colour.

bear in mind I am spraying it myself, and prepped it myself haha

so far options include gloss black, matt black, charcoal grey/silver sorta colour or some of the world's brightest yellow (that i happen to have sitting at home coz i got it for another project.)

Whatcha reckon? suggestions welcome

yeah dreams are free.

would love to get it done proffessionally but unfortunately even with any hookups still = way to much dollars. like more that 5 which is about all i could afford at the mo haha.

Hence me paint at home in garage styz