P stahhhs Ms85

Sparkle

poor because I have approximately 8 million projects going and none of them have paid off yet. one day, one of them will then i will have some cash. till than, I paint my own cars haha.

Might pass on painting my chrome trim, seems just a little bit evil

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I wouldn't recomend it, infact, I 9 times out of 10 absolutely despise blacked chrome.. but for this project, I think it would suit. Even if it's just around the window frames and the c-pillar vent etc, leaving the bumpers and grille chrome

yellow, the bits that worked looked pretty mean actually. um... don't think i took any pics will see if the olds sneakily took some. I was too busy swearing at the stupid thing. think the paint was a bit past it.

then I repainted and had a reaction between the 2 paints. put only in some spots so spent most of last night scraping gunge (aka black and yellow paint mush) off the thing.

sanding again tonight and maybe paint..... again.

will snap shots of the aftermath

Ya was clean as a whistle, no grease or silicon or anything, I think the 10 year old paint was a bit rooted.

oh well done now... not the best job bul looks ok if you squint/ look from not too close haha. good enough for the girls we go with anyway.

pics soon

pics coming, havn't had the time.. bloody work really gets in the way of doin shit i want to do haha. dash and most of interior in now. mean complicated. bought car with interior all piled into the boot and no carpet. oh well got everything kinda in. heater even goes. anyway

pics.... um.... soon

ooohh please no ban haha