MESDUPS 1986 Mazda bongo

Gaz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AbLaZ3

haha fuck thats awsum! but im SO sure wheels dont just fall off liek that hahah.

"thats the most crazyest fuckin shit i ever...." hahah

Yeap. If my car ever spins a wheel I will try to get that breif moment on camera. Then show all the cool ppl.

I think its a very good idea to post these sorts of vids on the sly tho aye. Last thing you want is getting in trubs. Ozgemini *apparanly* is viewed by police, so it wouldn't surprise me if nz forums are also.

Aswell as that I'm sure zep etc wouldn't like oldschool to be encouraging this stuff. Yeh thats my rant..

Mean skid, luving the sev aswell. Nothing vital falls off but still cool.

and yuo all remember the knob in the 'drift subaru y0' wrx wagon that posted his crash vid on the net and got ph0ned for it

Nope. not 'e-commited' enough for that. Can you find it and be a hero? ..or nah

yup

a couple of local forums i frequent are monitered by the 5-0, members or otherwise.

and yuo all remember the knob in the 'drift subaru y0' wrx wagon that posted his crash vid on the net and got ph0ned for it

I agree that is why i didnt post it up for everyone to see, the vid could end up like the wrx one in the wrong hands..... the wrx=stupid/ignorrent mine=funny.

Mine was filmed on a private road (but still illegal as the road was not for public) so there were no cars about.

• 7 months later...