MESDUPS 1986 Mazda bongo

Gaz

yeah just found out they dont whine :(

but if i break one belt it will still run so at least i wont get stuck any where.

yeah this vans being built to pull a good skid, should have a pretty tuff set up.....but not till i get a scatter shield.

anyways put some more pics up today, ive been spending up a storm :wink:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah nages aint doing it. a guy by the name of mike is , hes built heaps of motors. good cunt for booking mine in on such short notice.

yep thts wat the plate does, dont want to run bearings dry when im chucking the van around.

if u have ne extra coin adn someone who works in fibergalss get the to make up a carbon kevlar blanket AFTER the steel plate should stop anything but the biggest chunks getting thru haha ( and no i dont know what a scatter blankets made of so yea) , sure the twin pulleys helps the bearing in the alt last longer or sum shit ..meh , ace projest tho is it at ur jervis pad?? back up in vegas for the weekend yussss , might roll by and have a lil driveby look if i can see it

nah nages aint doing it. a guy by the name of mike is , hes built heaps of motors. good cunt for booking mine in on such short notice.

yep thts wat the plate does, dont want to run bearings dry when im chucking the van around.

Yeah he is building it fast too. Not much else on at the moment or anything. Ima be back in Vegas on 13th May weekend or maybe sooner. Well have to catch up and go for a boost.

• 4 weeks later...