Alastair's 'rona

CaMpylobacter

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Lenso RS5's or simmons :twisted:

But I reakon it looks good on what it is rolling on.

Umm, trackday.. Well.. Still havnt confirmed that with taupo track BUT...

As long as the track is happy then im happy.. As long as there is nothing stopping the car actually getting cert.. I.e battery tied down etc.. normal shit.

Paint is okay, kinda gay up close, bit orangey peel. but hasnt peeld. Prob just needs cut and polish. And I scratched it with boot corner cause boot wasnt lined up properly...

But, skids ftw, even if i have to trailer, although leaving rona on trailer outside taupo motel = FTL...

^^ Lenso RS5's or simmons :twisted:

hmmm yea id like to see this puppy on some f90s. 16x7 and 16x8 mmmmmm. or even fr15s. but then again, thats a rwd offset route that id like to see

and bench for originally hard. good to see you not selling it now too!

Paint is okay, kinda gay up close, bit orangey peel. but hasnt peeld. Prob just needs cut and polish. And I scratched it with boot corner cause boot wasnt lined up properly...

But, skids ftw, even if i have to trailer, although leaving rona on trailer outside taupo motel = FTL...

Undercover parking at lodge.

• 4 weeks later...

Those wheels look great on it man. Deffinately suit the style alot better. 175/50/14's would work good and add a little strecth to get under the guards, otherwise if you want to keep some diameter there you could look at using the 195/45/14's that sexyminor used. They are quite cheap and may just squeze in there. Don't wanna smash the guards on the RT40, they have a nice straight rear end that would look abit funny pushed out.