Joshs 1972 "BACDWN" Ford Capri

peteretep

im liking the custom guages aye, what sorta wiring and so on did u have to do to get em all going? need new senders? considering doing that to my ke26.

Everything was basically a cunt with the gauges :lol: Yes to new senders, and yes to alot of fucking around haha, I spent prolly a 2 months fibreglassing and bogging etc just the panel up that they sat in, depending how u design it, i wanted contours etc so yea. However if you can be fucked doing it the outcome is worth it :wink:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea if its gets rancid, maybe wrap it in heat wrap instead.

Where did you go to get yours chromed??? I went all the way to timaru, but would be better if there is somehwere in chch since i have more i need doing?

Superb Plating Works andChrome FX are in chch

did you go to Chrome Platers Ltd or DM international ??

Good cunt, first person thats finally givin me a name of a place in chch to go to.

Im not sure where it was in Timaru, I got it done through a chick I knew there whos mum worked there so yea.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looking very mint mate :wink: gunna be your turn for some trophys this time round for sure :D wicked job I for one can understand the effort your putting in to this bad boy ..

The only thing i thinks is shit is the oldschool section in the autosalon includes hot rods etc & the fuken mustang i posted pictures of the other day might be some tuff competition !! :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...