Joshs 1972 "BACDWN" Ford Capri

peteretep

hey man very nice car, i always liked the capris with the useless airvents taken off leaving the moulding. With the throttle cable, there may be a kink in the cable somewhere, i had a problem with my bonnet release cable because of a small kink, also, make sure that it isnt ur foot pedal jamming, maybe a bit of crc needed??

also, whats the point of having adjustable front suspension and un-adjustable rear suspension?? lift the front up but not the back??

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea thanks. The adjustable suspension up front proves pretty much useless anyway as it cant wind down fully coz itl hit the tyre. So yea, adjusties in front was just a easy way of getting a good ride height i guess and for "bling factor" for shows, but they mite have to go unless i can get a rim with a different offset.

Yeah I was thinking lose the new school additions, and I don't know why I said modgies, lites all the way

Hey, I'm a purist, but this is a show car, not my domain!

nah, thats what makes it stand out.

it could have looked really really gay (thinking gt wing or similar) if josh had done things a little differently, but hes managed to blend old and new school and make it look pretty bloody decent.

something really out there under the bonnet would really finish it off...

hmm, thinking supercharged renesis.... or LS2 (even tho i hate gm)