lowlancer's 1978 Mitsubishi Celeste

Alfadog

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow awesome man. Looks like you have nearly as much work ahead of yourself as I do! Good stuff, its definitely do able I reckon.

Now.. can you please remove the count down timer in your signature, its stressing me out every time I see it! haha :oops::P

Having a good ol' time money wise ATM. Was suppose to have my golant sold weekend gone but he guy didn't make it down(This weekend he reckons) so I'm having to borrow money to pay you Elliot. It's certainly putting a dimmer on having it done in time.

Opinions/amount of work on going with a E33A 4G63.

125 kw

10.4:1 compression

It's a complete car. VX-S so will have a few spare parts to hopefully fit to. (Namely brakes).

BTW: Not for the Nats, I'm not that organised.

• 3 weeks later...

K things you need to do to get it going that I'm aware of

Cable clutch from Sigma, easy as, just rip that stz off and chuck into celkeste, will have to weld up hydraulic clutch cylinder hole for wof

Brake line, again, easy, easier in fact obviously

Change driveshaft yoke so it fits sigma box. Just take sigma one and weld onto driveshaft

Check clutch pedal will work with cable clutch as it is hydraulic clutch pedal and may need some bending etc to work mint

Exhaust system, might be able to steal sigma an weld accordingly?

Put seats in

Bleed brakes

Fuel

Burnout

• 2 months later...

If ugly wants it back. $550 with S/wheel it's yours. They are 16's with the gayest offset of +51, them= 16x7. Got a mate who can fab me up some massive spacer plates that a cert ready. If it stays in my ownership will most likely setup a new rear end-Want the 180B money though! Got several lurkers on the celica so I will have a cash cow shortly hopefully.

Sweet dude. Price will only get pumped up by parts purchased+boozes cost.

BTW-Car is going to be running the roads of Rotorua next Thursday. Some mates of mine are keen to terrorize the streets of Rotorua, even got a WoF sticker sorted. Powa 4G32!! They are even keen to help swap over for a 4G63. Love alcoholic friends!