lowlancer's 1978 Mitsubishi Celeste

Alfadog

Are you running the MicroTech with a dizzy?

yeah optical dizzy

Clearly isn't right, looked this morning, at 10 btdc, dizzy is pointing at somewhere between cylinder 3 and 4, so hopefully that's the problem. Also, 2 and 3 leads may be in wrong order, so again another problem

Gonna have a go again tonight

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the original plan, but for simplicity of design I decided to stick with stock. For now anyway.

Really tempted to continue with this car eh. Stripped one TD05 last night, cleaned her up, mounted up, just need silicone joiner for crosspipe and mod wasegate actuator mounting points a tad

Driveshaft also in

That was the original plan, but for simplicity of design I decided to stick with stock. For now anyway.

Really tempted to continue with this car eh. Stripped one TD05 last night, cleaned her up, mounted up, just need silicone joiner for crosspipe and mod wasegate actuator mounting points a tad

Driveshaft also in

I dont know exactly how your wiring is done, but im thinking you ignition is going to be the weakest link in your set up- how have you set up your X4 while running the dizzy?

Ignitor loom has 4x plugs for 4 times coils. Only use the one. Microtech diagram shows how to do it. Seems to work ok, just the fuel side of things I;m concerned about.

My wiring is such a mess, cleaned it all up with that plastic cover, but still horrible. That'll be fun

Ignitor loom has 4x plugs for 4 times coils. Only use the one. Microtech diagram shows how to do it. Seems to work ok, just the fuel side of things I;m concerned about.

My wiring is such a mess, cleaned it all up with that plastic cover, but still horrible. That'll be fun

Ok, they only sent me the Subaru diagrams with mine. The easiest way to test your injector pulse is to hook a test light up to 12v+ and check the injector pulse wires while cranking - they should be -neg switched

The wirings a piece of piss to tidy, get it all wired up with all wires cut to length, loom them with tape and then use that split tube

Iv got mine to look stock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...