• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Gyrocket said:

Hey fellas, we have had a couple pull out of our group

Does anyone need accom because I've got rooms booked that will now be empty

Cheers!

Hey buddy can you send me a PM or reply email back to anglia4 with names of who's pulled out so I can update the starter list?

I'm keeping an eye on the forecast and it's getting better each day so don't let that put anyone off at the last minute!

• Thanks 2

I've just emailed out a .kml file of the entire route to everyone. You should be able to upload this onto your GPS navigation device of choice and follow it along without needing cellphone reception.

I've done my best to make sure this matches the route notes and maps in previous posts but google maps can be a pain in the ass. You'll end up at the same place every night so don't be too worried. If in doubt follow the route turn by turn instructions to stick with the pack.

Cheeehooo

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, anglia4 said:

When we see a headline like this in New Plymouth we will all know what you were doing today.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/498871/sewer-line-collapse-causes-13m-deep-sinkhole-in-auckland-s-parnell

Oh man there is some shit I could tell you about our pipe networks that would make your toes curl